Education East Anglia
The course runs for one day from 9.30am to 4.30pm and will be held at Breckland House, St Nicholas Street, Thetford IP24 1BT.
The course covers:
- statutory duties & information gathering
- identification of dwellings
- houses in multiple occupation
- valuation principles
- classes of exempt dwelling
- hierarchy of liability
- practical sole/main residence issues
- joint and several liability
- disregards for discount purposes
- billing provisions
The cost is £140 per delegate including lunch, refreshments and all training materials. Full details are available here.
The IRRV East Anglian Association is pleased to annouce it is holding a one day course on Completion Notices and Valuation Tribunals. The course will be held on 11 June 2020 at Breckland Council's offices in Thetford.