Education East Anglia
NNDR Transitional Relief Training - Wednesday 14 February 2018 **Last Few Places Left**
The IRRV East Anglian Association is pleased to announce they are hosting a one day Transition Scheme Course on 14 February 2018
The course covers:
- Basic principles of a transition scheme
- Notional Chargeable Amount
- Base Liability
- Appropriate Fraction
- Chargeable Amount
- Changes in Rateable vAlue
- Splits, Mergers and Reconstitutions
- Changes in Rateable value after Reconstruction
- Transitional Certificates
- Worked Examples
Delegates are advised to bring a calculator to the course.
The cost is £150 per delegate including lunch and refreshments.
The course starts at 9.30am and will finish at 4.30pm.
The course wil be held at Breckland District Council, Breckland House, St Nicholas Street, Thetford IP24 1BT
Cancellations one month or less before the course date will be charged 100%. A substitute attendee is allowed at any time at no extra cost.